Official language: Bulgarian
National Association (NA): The Bulgarian E-commerce Association
Currency: Bulgarian lev
Overview of Bulgarian e-commerce statistics
Internet penetration: 67%
% of e-shoppers: 31%
Bulgarian Online Population
Bulgaria’s population in 2019 was 7 million people, of which 67% use the internet.
Bulgarian e-commerce sales reached €690 millions in 2018.
Bulgarian E-commerce Association
The mission of the Bulgarian E-commerce Association is to be a strong voice for the e-commerce sector in Bulgaria. To achieve this, the Bulgarian E-commerce Association has set up initiatives to build consumer confidence in e-commerce, create and validate professional and ethical customer service standards, improve the efficiency of logistics services and improve protection and security in online shopping and payments. To achieve this, it plans to implement a national and European Trustmark scheme.
Become a member!
Becoming a member of the Bulgarian E-commerce Association has several advantages:
- Free access to the European and Global B2C Ecommerce Light reports
- Participation in all activities, events and conferences
- Legal texts secure against written warnings / legal advice / legal representation
- Authentic customer reviews
- Visible trust mark incl. buyer´s protection