Business Partners are the preferred suppliers of the European e-commerce industry.
Becoming a business partner of Ecommerce Europe is the perfect way to increase your company’s visibility within Ecommerce Europe’s extensive network, while allowing you to take advantage of opportunities to gather valuable insights and expertise through sharing information and networking with industry partners.
We strive to connect business partners – in both formal and informal settings – with B2C cross-border companies, thereby creating valuable industry-related opportunities.
Our goal is to create a business partner network by accumulating expertise and experience in order to stimulate cross-border e-commerce. In addition, business partners can join expert meetings to discuss European policy strategies on the key themes: Internet Security & Privacy, Consumer Rights, e-Payments, Taxation, Competition and e-Logistics.
For members of a National Association
For NON members of a National Association
Benefits for Business Partners
- Exclusive Ecommerce Europe Business Partner logo for your website
- Your profile on the Ecommerce Europe website
- One article in the Ecommerce Europe newsletter and on the website about your organization
- One article per quarter in the Ecommerce Europe newsletter and on the website about your organization and/or a specific topic
- Unlimited access to events organized by Ecommerce Europe
- Participation in expert Taskforces to dedicated policy Working Committees: e-Payments – e-Logistics- e-Regulations (Privacy, Consumer Rights, Competition)
- Possibility of participation in events of National Associations and Round Tables
- Free annual European B2C Ecommerce Report (value: 795 €)
- 50% discount on Annual Global B2C Ecommerce Report (value: 795€)
- Receive weekly and monthly monitoring on policy and lobbying and advocacy efforts of the Association
The partnership is subjected to balloting and screening by Ecommerce Europe