Article provided by the Chamber of Digital Economy (Poland)
The winners of 2018 CEE PERFORMANCE MARKETING DIAMONDS, Poland’s first performance and affiliate marketing competition, have been announced. All companies from the CEE region which are active in performance marketing were eligible to enter the contest and demonstrate their effectiveness. The winners were announced on 27 September during a Gala. The event was preceded by CEE Performance Day, the first CEE-wide conference on performance marketing in Poland.
Since the very beginning, the contest generated enormous interest and very many emotions. There were 50 entrants, from Poland as well as from abroad, says Paulina Wojczyńska, Project Director at the Chamber of Digital Economy, which organized the competition.
The objective was to recognize the most effective activities in performance and affiliate marketing in the CEE region.
During the Gala, which took place on 27 September in the Sound Garden Hotel in Warsaw, the winners received awards in 10 categories.
Grand Prix was awarded to Performics for its advertising campaign for W.KRUK.
The unquestionable star of the evening was Tradedoubler, which received awards in as many as four categories.
The following is a complete list of winners:
- The most effective mobile campaign
Tradedoubler – mobile campaign for Komfort
- The most effective lead generation campaign
Tradedoubler – lead generation campaign for ING Bank Śląski
- The most effective social media campaign
Awin – social media campaign for Steal Alert
- The most effective affiliate program
Tradedoubler – NJU MOBILE affiliate program
- The most effective use of data
Optimise – activities for Neckermann Polska
- The most effective sales campaign
Performics – W.KRUK campaign
- The integrated campaign of the year
Bluerank – Euroloan integrated campaign
- Performance technology of the year
Roivenue – CMO’s best friend
- Performance or/and Affiliate agency of the year
Tradedoubler – “Connect &Grow”
The entries were evaluated by an international jury, comprising both Polish and foreign experts in performance and affiliate marketing:
- Florinel Chis, Executive Director, ARMO, Romania
- Rafał Kostka, Head of Performance, AZA Group
- Wojciech Tomaszewski, Chief Marketing & e-Commerce Officer, Answear.com
- Justyna Dziegieć, E-commerce Lead Poland, Unilever
- Michał Pachnik, Performance Marketing Manager, CCC S.A.
- Tomasz Karolak, givt.com
- Anna Iller, Branded Content Manager, Allegro
- Tomasz Marszałł, CMO, TVN S.A.
- Mateusz Łukianiuk, Managing Director, Poland Awin
- Edyta Frąckowiak, COO, Semahead
- Marcin Michalski, Board Member, Cube Group
- Agnieszka Chabrzyk, Country Director, Business Factory & ROI Hunter
- Grzegorz Bosowski, CEO, Fly.pl
- Jarosław Ruciński, eCommerce Manager, BBK S.A.
- Łukasz Szymula, Country Manager CEE & Poland, Tradedoubler
- Tomasz Michalik, CEO, Insignia.
In addition, the organizer awarded an honorable mention for effective entry into the performance marketing area. It was received by Content House.
The competition was supported by ARMO and GpeC.
The media partners of the competition were: Marketer+, E-commerce w Praktyce, Mediarun, Social Press, Komerso.pl, MyCompany, newsfeed.pl, Gomobi.pl.
This is a guest article provided by Ecommerce Europe Polish national association Chamber of Digital Economy (e-Chamber). National associations and Ecommerce Europe members can have their articles and reports regularly published in our website. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .