Date/Venue: May 22-23, 2014, Shanghai China
Inaugural China Cross-border E-Commerce (Import) Conference & Exhibition 2014 will gathering more than 250 high-level participants from overseas various multi-brands e-commerce platforms, pure play e-commerce operators, bricks n mortar retailers, as well as leading Chinese e-commerce import platforms, main-stream vertical online retailers, payment solution providers, international logistics & transhipment & warehousing service providers, e-commerce solutions providers. Furthermore, we will invite 1000+ professional visitors, including in-charge person of large overseas e-shopping online forums and rebates websites, overseas purchasing agents. This event will offer an ideal networking platform for exchanges and communication where you can learn polices and latest e-shopping development, explore Chinese overseas e-shopping client base, seek business opportunities and discuss future trend with your peers, last but not least, you can keep a leading edge over others in future competition!
- Wijnand Jongen, Chair of the Executive Committee Member of the Board, Ecommerce Europe
- Frank Lavin,Former United States Deputy Secretary of Commerce ,Former U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Singapore,Chairman & Founder, ExportNow
- Rolf Visser, Founder, CBEC (Cross-Border Ecommerce Community)
- Shaoming Yang, CEO, Baipinhui
- Steven Yang, Founder, Chairman & CEO, CULIGO
- Vijay Talwar, President & GM of International, Blue Nile
- Doron Kalinko, Co-Founder and CEO, Motion Global Limited
- Jeff Nobbs, CEO, Extrabux
- George Ji, CEO , Xiu
- Arthur Chang, Chairman, U-Cosmetics
- Jin-Kit Koh,VP Business Development, APAC Payvision
- Hassan Mikal,Global Director of E-Commerce ,Aramex
- Scott Williams, VP, AmCham Shanghai
- Bjorn van der Veen, Managing Director China, Salesupply
- Tiago doc Luz, VP, VTEX Europe
- Arthur Hamon Gaujal, APAC Director, IP-Label
- Luis S. Galan Lozano, CEO, 2 Open
- Dimitry van Toorn, CEO, TradeFWD
- Rune Sølvsteen, Partner, Defacto Partners
- Senior Executive, wnDirect
- Senior Executive, Alibaba Group
- Senior Official, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
- Senior Official, Hangzhou Cross-Border eCommerce Industry Park
- Senior Official, Zhengzhou Cross-Border eCommerce Industry Park
- Senior Executive, Shanghai kuajingtong.com Cross-border eCommerce Platform
- Senior Executive, Ningbo kjb2c.com Cross-border eCommerce Platform
On May 22nd and 23rd, the Inaugural China Cross-border E-Commerce (Import) Conference & Exhibition 2014 will gather more than 250 high-level participants from overseas. These participants are various multi-brands e-commerce platforms, on-line retailers, well-known retail brands owners as well as leading Chinese e-commerce import platforms, main-stream vertical on-line retailers, payment services providers, international logistics & transshipment & warehousing service providers, e-commerce IT solutions providers.
Furthermore, we will invite 1000+ professional visitors, including in-charge person of large overseas e-shopping online forums and rebates websites, overseas purchasing agents. This event will offer an ideal networking platform for exchanges and communication where you can learn polices and latest e-shopping development of various counties, explore Chinese overseas e-shopping client base, seek business opportunities and discuss future trend with your peers, last but not least, you can keep a leading edge over others in future competition!
1000+ Visitors of Professional Buyers
250+ High Level Participants
50+ Online Forum and Media on Overseas Online Shopping
30+ Eminent Speakers from Global Leading E-commerce Operators
25+ Cross-Border E-commerce Platform Demo Shows
1 Conference + 1 Mini Exhibition
Pre Arranged One-on-One Business Meeting
Who will be there?
Relevant government authority; Industrial association; Overseas multi brands e-commerce platforms; Overseas on-line retailers; Overseas off-line retailers; Overseas retail brands owners; Chinese comprehensive e-commerce platform; Chinese vertical e-commerce platform; Chinese import e-commerce platform; Online Overseas shopping forum; Online Rebates website; Overseas products purchasing agents; Third-party payment solution providers; Credit card issuers; Online payment security providers; International direct mailing service providers; International transshipment service providers; International warehousing service providers; E-commercial industrial park; E-commercial IT solution providers; On-line shops design & promotion; Shopping carts software; Consulting companies; PE/VC.
Why should you attend? (For Cross-border Online Shopping Platforms, Overseas Online Retailers, Retail Brand Owners)
Hearing in-depth interpretation of policies and regulations on import e-commerce industry from government authority and industry expert
Taking advantages of the investment preferential policies from leading E-commerce industry park in China
Understanding the needs of Chinese online shoppers by analyzing the Chinese overseas online shopping market trend
Improving your brands awareness by our media partners’ massive reporting of this event
Interacting directly with your Chinese customers by setting up a booth and showcasing your e-commerce platform
Meeting with in-charge persons of 50+ leading online forums and rebates websites in China, and finding out some promotion solutions
On-site discussing with leading Chinese online shopping platforms and developing corporation relationship with them for China market penetration.
Why should you attend? (For International Logistics & Warehousing, Cross-border Online Payment, E-commerce Platform Promotion and IT Solution Providers)
Building Connections with C-level executives of global leading cross-border E-commerce operators
Exhibiting and Showcasing your products and solutions in front of your most valuable target customers
Building your unique brands by showing up in this First & Only cross-border online shopping summit in China
Generating plenty of new customers which will rise up in next 5 golden years of cross-borders e-commerce market.
Terry Pei, Event Director