The Paypers presents the 3rd edition of its Online Payments Market Guide 2012, which offers a complete overview of the global e-payments ecosystem. You can download the free report now.
The 2012 edition contains a wealth of information concerning Payment Service Providers (PSPs), and provides merchants with a ‘state of affairs’ collection of in-depth analyses on the hottest topics currently being debated throughout the global online payments industry.
Whether your purpose is to select a PSP best suited to serve your needs, compare two PSPs to make an informed choice – or simply to stay up to date with the latest initiatives in the field, the Online Payments Market Guide 2012 will serve your needs.
Highlights of the 2012 edition:
- Leading market players express their thoughts about a range of topics including:
- Cross-border e-commerce transactions
- BRIC countries
- Multi-channel payments
- Online and offline converge as the new omni-channel standard in Europe
- Alternative Payment Methods: The Missing Link
- In-depth company profiles mapping out over 400 key players in the global online payments space;
- Enhanced online company profiles database with advanced search functionality;
- A wider target group within the global online payments industry – PSPs, acquirers, payment gateways, technology companies, alternative payment methods, merchants, processors as well as top industry experts;
Leading industry associations have endorsed this market guide, such as the Merchant Risk Council and Ecommerce Europe.
You can download the free report here: The Paypers Online Payments Market Guide 2012