Date/Venue: May 22-23, 2014, Shanghai China
On May 22nd and 23rd, the Inaugural China Cross-border E-Commerce (Import) Conference & Exhibition 2014 will gather more than 250 high-level participants from overseas. These participants are various multi-brands e-commerce platforms, on-line retailers, well-known retail brands owners as well as leading Chinese e-commerce import platforms, main-stream vertical on-line retailers, payment services providers, international logistics & transshipment & warehousing service providers, e-commerce IT solutions providers.
Furthermore, we will invite 1000+ professional visitors, including in-charge person of large overseas e-shopping online forums and rebates websites, overseas purchasing agents. This event will offer an ideal networking platform for exchanges and communication where you can learn polices and latest e-shopping development of various counties, explore Chinese overseas e-shopping client base, seek business opportunities and discuss future trend with your peers, last but not least, you can keep a leading edge over others in future competition!
1000+ Visitors of Professional Buyers
250+ High Level Participants
50+ Online Forum and Media on Overseas Online Shopping
30+ Eminent Speakers from Global Leading E-commerce Operators
25+ Cross-Border E-commerce Platform Demo Shows
1 Conference + 1 Mini Exhibition
Pre Arranged One-on-One Business Meeting
Who will be there?
Relevant government authority; Industrial association; Overseas multi brands e-commerce platforms; Overseas on-line retailers; Overseas off-line retailers; Overseas retail brands owners; Chinese comprehensive e-commerce platform; Chinese vertical e-commerce platform; Chinese import e-commerce platform; Online Overseas shopping forum; Online Rebates website; Overseas products purchasing agents; Third-party payment solution providers; Credit card issuers; Online payment security providers; International direct mailing service providers; International transshipment service providers; International warehousing service providers; E-commercial industrial park; E-commercial IT solution providers; On-line shops design & promotion; Shopping carts software; Consulting companies; PE/VC.
Why should you attend? (For Cross-border Online Shopping Platforms, Overseas Online Retailers, Retail Brand Owners)
- Hearing in-depth interpretation of policies and regulations on import e-commerce industry from government authority and industry expert
- Taking advantages of the investment preferential policies from leading E-commerce industry park in China
- Understanding the needs of Chinese online shoppers by analyzing the Chinese overseas online shopping market trend
- Improving your brands awareness by our media partners’ massive reporting of this event
- Interacting directly with your Chinese customers by setting up a booth and showcasing your e-commerce platform
- Meeting with in-charge persons of 50+ leading online forums and rebates websites in China, and finding out some promotion solutions
- On-site discussing with leading Chinese online shopping platforms and developing corporation relationship with them for China market penetration.
Why should you attend? (For International Logistics & Warehousing, Cross-border Online Payment, E-commerce Platform Promotion and IT Solution Providers)
- Building Connections with C-level executives of global leading cross-border E-commerce operators
- Exhibiting and Showcasing your products and solutions in front of your most valuable target customers
- Building your unique brands by showing up in this First & Only cross-border online shopping summit in China
- Generating plenty of new customers which will rise up in next 5 golden years of cross-borders e-commerce market.
For more information, please contact: