The Paypers is very pleased to announce that the Web Fraud Prevention, Security & Digital identity Market Guide 2013 has been made available for download in the Reports section of our website. You can download your free, printable PDF copy by visiting the Paypers Reports section HERE.
This guide offers a great opportunity for you to position your company, products and services directly into the target groups of online merchants, banks, payment service providers, regulators, MNOs, technology companies, payments processors and suppliers, as well as other players from various industries and payment professionals all over the world.
The Merchant Risk Council welcomes The Paypers initiative to publish a Web Fraud Prevention & E-identity Market Guide and acts as endorsement partner and lead promoter of the guide.
Highlights of our 2013 edition:
- A powerful industry association endorsed our market guide such as the MRC – a global not-for-profit organization that fully supports and promotes operational excellence for fraud, payments and risk professionals within ecommerce.
- Insights from industry stakeholders and associations: Nicolas Vedrenne, Managing Director, Europe, MRC discusses the top three fraud trends in ecommerce, with a particular focus on clean fraud, reshipping and account takeover; Simon Lelieveldt, Senior Advisor at the Electronic Money Association discusses the need for a balanced approach for strong authentication. Also featured is an article by two representatives of Fido Alliance, a non-profit organisation which addresses the lack of interoperability among strong authentication devices.
- Special attention has been given to both global and regional industry and government initiatives, among which The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) and Scoping the Single European Digital Identity Community (SSEDIC);
- A comprehensive thought leadership section – leading companies in the web fraud prevention and digital identity ecosystem have opted to be featured in our guide as thought leaders:
ReD – Fraud Monitoring and Mitigation Strategies by Channel,
DataCash – Fraud data analysis – are you optimising the information available to you?
Wirecard Fraud Prevention Tools in Accordance With the New Consumer Behaviour
Device Ident – Data Privacy Topics to Consider Using FraudPrevention Tools in Europe
Signicat – Know Your Customers and Contract Them Online with Electronic IDs
Ogone – Cross-Border Expansion – Resolving Local Issues;
- In-depth company profiles mapping key players in the global web fraud prevention and digital identity space;
- Enhanced online company profiles database with advanced search functionality which complements the PDF version of the Guide, allowing readers unprecedented access to and visibility into the global web fraud prevention and digital identity market.
- Targeting the relevant business audience: banks, online retailers, payment service providers, payment gateways, payment processors, acquirers, alternative payment methods providers.