The Paypers is very pleased to announce that the Online Payments Market Guide 2014 is available for download in the Reports section of its website. This guide offers a great opportunity for you to position your company, products and services directly into the target groups of online merchants, banks, payment service providers, regulators, MNOs, technology companies, payments processors and suppliers, as well as other players from various industries and payment professionals all over the world.
You can download your free, printable PDF copy by visiting the Paypers Reports section HERE.
Ecommerce Europe welcomes The Paypers initiative to publish the Online Payments Market Guide 2014 and acts as endorsement partner and lead promoter of the guide.
“Merchants and consumers benefit from safe and user-friendly online payments solutions. One-click buy solutions will profit significantly from an interoperable e-ID system. Given its importance for safety and consumer trust, Ecommerce Europe is pleased that The Paypers highlights the development of e-ID”, according to Elaine Oldhoff – Policy Advisor Ecommerce Europe.
Some of the main topics that have been addressed in this year’s edition include, among others:
- Financial complexity in a multi-channel world
- Ecommerce. A cross-border story
- Alternative payment methods – in focus
- Conversion and retention – key elements for a digital strategy
- Mobile payments: revolution or evolutionary process?
- What we need to know about cryptocurrencies
- The regulatory landscape in Europe and China
- Regional/ local developments: a snapshot
- The payments industry within ecommerce – where to?
Don`t miss out this opportunity! This year’s edition is a great means to stay informed and keep up-to-date with the latest industry perspectives, trends and developments, a highly useful document that should be kept at hand at all times.