Germany is already a mature B2C e-commerce market of goods and services and is still increasing rapidly. As it has been growing the fastest of all mature European countries, Germany has caught up with them and is now one of the most important markets in Europe.
This is all revealed by the latest report on B2C e-commerce in Europe by Ecommerce Europe. Ecommerce Europe is the European umbrella organization for online retailers. Figures in Ecommerce Europe reports are based on the Global Online Measurement Standard for B2C E-commerce (GOMSEC). Ecommerce Europe also published comprehensive 2013 Regional Reports on B2C E-commerce in Northern Europe, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and Western Europe. All the reports are powered by GfK, GlobalCollect, Informatica, RichRelevance and Salesupply.
Free downloads available now
Would you like to find out more about e-commerce in Northern Europe? The free light versions of our Regional Reports can be downloaded and the abstract of the Northern European B2C E-commerce report, for instance, can be downloaded here.
Full reports are also available:
- European B2C E-commerce Report 2014: €1,950 (now available)
- 790 per report (including Infographics and in-depth Country Profiles)
- Western European Report: Belgium, France, Ireland, Netherlands and United Kingdom
- Central European Report: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Poland and Switzerland
- Southern European Report: Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Turkey
- Northern European Report:
- Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden
- Eastern European Report: Romania, Russia and Ukraine
All European reports (5 regional reports + European Report): €2,950