E-commercefacts.com and E-Commerce Europe organise Round Table Events across Europe, bringing together the top European retailers and cross-border e-commerce experts. We look back at succesful editions in Milan, Madrid, Dublin, London and Amsterdam in the past fall. Next week, we will meet again- in Paris! This Round Table will be organised in co-operation with Fevad, the French national e-commerce branch organisation. We are proud to announce expert speakers Sébastien Leroyer and Anne Lise Glauser ( PwC) and Sébastien Mejean of SOJeans.com.
The Round Table take place in a dinner setting and is an excellent way to gain knowledge and meet / network with industry peers. The ‘invitation only’ exclusive Round Table will be for around 20-30 French online retailers.
Date: 13th of February 2014
Location: Hotel du Collectionneur, 51-57 Rue de Courcelles, 75008
Round Table programme:
- 19.30 Welcome drink, opening by Marc Lolivier, Fevad
- 20.00 Practical Speech about cross border e-commerce at SoJeans.com
- 20.15 Start of dinner, hors d’oeuvre
- 20.30 1st inspirational presentation: Wijnand Jongen, Ecommerce Europe*
- 21.00 Main course
- 21.30 2nd inspirational presentation: Anne Lise Glauser and Sébastien Leroyer, PwC**
- 22.00 Dessert
- 23.00 End of evening
The Round Table in Paris will explore the theme: Cross-border e-commerce The Round Table will therefore be interesting for French leading retailers who want to do business outside their own borders.
Interested in participating? Be quick and email to Martine Benjamins: firstname.lastname@example.org