Running over two days in Edinburgh, EBAday 2012 will discuss the future challenges and opportunities in European payments and transaction banking. Topics will include global regulation, change management, the last stages of the SEPA migration, technological advances in payments, collaboration and partnerships as well as supply chain finance.
An influential panel of senior executives and practitioners from banks and corporates will lead the discussions, workshops and panel sessions alongside an exhibition of 40 banks, consultancies, vendors and service providers.
EBAday will provide you with:
- Networking with peers – Senior managers, clients, colleagues and prospects – all in one place.
- Focused content – EBAday is created by the banks for the banks with relevant and timely content looking at the key industry issues, combining keynotes, roundtables and panel debates delivered by top level industry speakers.
- High quality exhibitors – including local and international banks and financial institutions, technology providers and ACHs.
- Additional scheduled user groups and meetings – reducing the amount of travelling needed for the rest of the year.
- Cost effectiveness – the two-day European event wastes no time in giving delegates the most targeted and comprehensive content in a compact space of time.
- Organised by the Euro Banking Association (EBA) in association with Finextra, the event brings together the most influential speakers from the banking, standards and regulatory community.