Ecommerce Europe has opened an online Cross-border Webshop Register. The register gives an overview of webshops that sell online products and/or services to consumers in two or more European countries. Almost 200 webshops have already registered. Other cross-border webshops are free to register too. They will receive one of regional Ecommerce Europe Facts, Figures & Trends Report 2013 for free.
Why signing up?
The aim of the Cross-border Webshop Register is to increase the visibility of cross-border webshops for European consumers, stakeholders and politicians. For cross-border webshops the register provides an unique opportunity to become visible and present themselves at an European level.
Facts, Figures and Trends Report
A webshop that registers in the Cross-border Webshop Register receives a regional Ecommerce Europe Facts, Figures & Trends Report 2013 for free this summer, valued at € 795.
Webshops can choose from the following reports:
• Northern Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Southern Europe
• Western Europe
• Central Europe
Stay abreast on ecommerce
Webshops and other stakeholders can also apply for the newsletter of Ecommerce Europe. This helps them to stay abreast of news and developments in European e-commerce on:
• The impact of European legislation on their business operations
• Developments surrounding online payment systems in Europe
• Market research, facts, figures and trends
• Congresses, seminars, round tables and webinars
• White papers and positioning papers on a multitude of subjects
• The impact of Ecommerce Europe’s lobbying in Brussels.
Register here for the newsletter.