After Seattle, New York, San Francisco and China, the Ecommerce Foundation invites you to join an unforgettable study trip to China. From June 2 to June 7, join the Ecommerce Foundation for an Ecommerce Study Trip through different destinations in China.
Visit game-changing Startups, Venture Capitalists & Disruptive Stores such as Alibaba’s Hema, the Asian HQ of Nike in Shanghai and Chinese dragons in Ecommerce, such as Tencent/WeChat and the Alibaba Group.
June 2: Arrival in Hong Kong Cordis Hotel – Retail Tour & Dinner with a Hong Kong view!
June 3: Workshop – Everything you need to know about influencer marketing in China
June 4: Travelling to Shenzhen, visiting China’s largest Tech Company Tencent
June 5: Flight to Shanghai, Visiting Alibaba’s HEMA Retail concept & Presentation at HEMA HQ
June 6: High-Speed Train to Hangzhou, visit Alibaba Campus Tour & Presentations
June 7: Nike HQ Shanghai, Discovering Chinese Retail & Shopping Markets
5 Reasons to participate
- Learn from the biggest market players in the world & get inspired
- Network with you peers and exchange opinions
- Get to know e-commerce experts and innovators and have the exclusive chance to interact with them
- Enjoy your stay in luxurious hotels, top restaurants and exclusive events
- Have fun!
The all-inclusive price is 8.950€, 7.950€ (for members only) and consists out of:
- Round-trip and local flights
- 5 nights stay in 4/5 stars hotels
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner included in the whole trip
- Special events and valuable network opportunities
How to participate
The Study Trip is intended for European C-level and higher management executives in the retail sector. For more information please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.