National E-commerce Association: Consorzio Netcomm
In relation to the ongoing emergency related to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Consorzio Netcomm is constantly monitoring the situation to analyze its evolution and to be able to promptly provide useful information to all its members. The association has launched a dedicated webpage for information on the coronavirus.
Please find more information about the adopted measures via the links below:
- Cura Italia
- Decree on suspension of payment of personal income taxes
- Decree on suspension of payment of corporate taxes by businesses
- 30 September: Despite rumors suggesting otherwise, Italy’s Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte stated that the Italian COVID-19 Recovery Plan is on track to be presented to the European Commission on time.
- 10 September: Italy drafted a 30-page document outlining the country’s recovery plan from COVID-19. Main priorities for the Italian government include digitalization and innovation, the green transition, health, sustainable infrastructure, education and research, and social and territorial inclusion.
- 03 September: The Italian government seeks a deal with Paris to impose COVID-19 testing on tourists and workers returning from France and is looking to do the same with Spain since infections are increasing there as well.