National E-commerce Association: Austrian Retail Association
The Austrian Retail Association / Handelsverband has opened a webpage on which they compile important information on the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), answering both general and industry-specific questions. In addition, Handelsverband is also publishing news articles:
The Austrian government adopted an emergency economic relief package amounting to 4 billion euros, bridging aid for affected companies with a particular focus on SMEs. Also, short-time work was introduced.
For more information visit:
- Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection
- Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety
- 11 June: Austria announced that travelers from Croatia who traveled via Slovenia will no longer need to go into a 14-day quarantine as of 16 June.
- 04 June: Foreign Minister Alexander Schallenberger announced that Austria is lifting all border checks (including quarantine rules) with neighboring countries except Italy as of 4 June
- 13 May: Austria announced that border controls and other travel restrictions between Austria and Germany are to be lifted on June 15
- 28 April: Austria today announced it will further loosen its lockdown. As of May 1, up to ten people will be allow to gather in public.