Members of the E-regulation Working Committee
- France: Marc Lolivier, chair
- Belgium: Matthias Dobbelaere
- Denmark: Henrik Theil
- France: Laure Beate
- Italy: Roberto Liscia
- Italy: Silvia Costa
- the Netherlands: Léon Mölenberg
- Fair balance between consumer and citizens’ rights and proper functioning of the digital internal market.
- Consumer rights throughout Europe must be harmonized at a maximum level.
- Lower the (administrative) burdens and costs of mandatory consumer information and the impact of the right of withdrawal.
- Consumers are entitled to (online) alternative dispute resolution based on self-regulation.
- Privacy and data protection
- Consumer rights & common sales law
- Alternative- & online dispute resolution
- Digital internal market (and regulatory burdens for cross-border e-commerce)
- Online trustmarks and self regulation
- Position Paper Ecommerce Europe’s proposal for sustainable growth of e-commerce in Europe (2013) – To be published
- Position Paper Ecommerce Europe’s proposal for sustainable growth of e-commerce in Europe (2012)
Download position paper