Benefits for Ecommerce Europe Company Members include:
- Exclusive Ecommerce Europe Member logo for your website
- Yearly European B2C Ecommerce Report (value: 2.950)
- 1 Full Conference Packages Global E-commerce Summit (value: 1.250)
- Free entrance to 3 Ecommerce Europe pre-conferences
- Free entrance to Round Table meetings in 8 European cities
- Pro-active involvement white papers and position papers
- Open to attend Ecommerce Europe Working Committee’s
Networking: Global E-commerce Summit and Round Tables
Members receive one full conference package to the annual Global E-commerce Summit (value € 1.250). Included in this package is an invitation to the yearly Pre-Conferences on e-regulation, e-payments and e-logistics prior to the Summit. Members also receive one invitation to all 8 national round tables on cross-border e-commerce organized by e-commercefacts.com in cooperation with Ecommerce Europe.
European B2C Ecommerce Reports
Ecommerce Europe publishes yearly reports on European e-commerce figures in cooperation with national e-commerce associations and GfK. Company Members receive the yearly European B2C Ecommerce Report free of charge (value € 1.950).
Newsletters, webinars, papers
Company Members gain free entrance to webinars organized by e-commercefacts.com. They also receive a monthly Ecommerce Europe newsletter with news, research, facts and figures. This includes access to position papers, white papers, publications and press-releases.
Get involved: Public Affairs
The Ecommerce Europe public affairs efforts enhance a self-regulated and liberalized business environment in Europe. Company Members have the right to attend Ecommerce Europe's Working Committees such as e-regulation, e-payments and e-logistics.
How to Become a Member?
If you are a B2C e-commerce company, selling products and/or services cross-border to consumers online, you are welcome as a Company Member of Ecommerce Europe, upon balloting of Ecommerce Europe.
The annual fee for a membership amounts to:
- € 950 excluding VAT;
- € 250 excluding VAT; per additional label.