Ecommerce Europe welcomes and invites national associations in EU member states and EFTA countries representing (part of) the e-commerce B2C industry in their domestic market to join the association.
Ecommerce Europe distinguishes between full membership and membership for associations. Full association members are fee paying national associations with voting rights, member associations are national associations who are full member of an established European association.
Cross-border webshops are B2C companies selling products and/or services online to consumers in Europe. Registering in the Ecommerce Europe Cross-border Webshop Register is open to all companies and is free of charge.
- 1 Free registration in Europe’s Cross-border Webshop Register
- 1 Free Ecommerce Europe Regional Report of your choice
- Free Ecommerce Europe Newsletter
Ecommerce Europe Company Members are B2C companies selling products and/or services online to consumers in Europe. Members have the exclusive right to display a specially designed Ecommerce Europe logo on their website.
Benefits for Ecommerce Europe Company Members include:
- Exclusive Ecommerce Europe Member logo for your website
- Yearly European B2C Ecommerce Report (value: 2.950)
- 1 Full Conference Packages Global E-commerce Summit (value: 1.250)
- Free entrance to 3 Ecommerce Europe pre-conferences
- Free entrance to Round Table meetings in 8 European cities
- Pro-active involvement white papers and position papers
- Open to attend Ecommerce Europe Working Committee’s