Leading national ecommerce associations and cross border companies selling products and/or services online to consumers are represented on the Board of Directors of Ecommerce Europe.
Ecommerce Europe's Board of Directors is comprised of the following persons:
Ecommerce Europe's Board of Directors:
- François Momboisse, President of the Board of Directors, President of FEVAD, France
- Wijnand Jongen, Vice-President, Chair member of the Executive Committee, director of Thuiswinkel.org, The Netherlands
- Annette Falberg, Vice-President, member of the Executive Committee, director of FDIH, Denmark
- Marc Lolivier, Vice-Precident, member of the Executive Committee, director FEVAD, France
- Gerard Anthun, director of Norwegian Mail Order Association, Norway
- Xavier Court, co-founder and associate of vente-privee.com, France
- Roberto Liscia, President of Netcomm, Italy
- Carine Moitier, director of Becommerce, Belgium
- Paul Nijhof, CEO of RFS Holland Holding BV, the Netherlands
Ecommerce Europe is governed by the Board of Directors. Members of the Board of Directors are appointed on non-binding recommendation by the Annual General Meeting. The Board of Directors of Ecommerce Europe is comprised of one or more representative(s) per country, nominated by the National Association(s).
Board of Director members are directors of National Associations, CEO’s or high level managing directors of prominent European B2C multichannel or e-commerce businesses. Board of Directors members serve for a period of 3 years, with one option for reappointment for another period of 3 years.