Ecommerce Europe Associative Partners are e-commerce related organizations and non-governmental organizations (NGO’s) aligned to the European e-commerce industry. Associative Partners are organizations and associations who want to be aligned to mission, goals of Ecommerce Europe.
Ecommerce Europe distinguishes between Full Associative Partners and Associative Partners. Associative Partners have an observant role and do not have voting rights in the association.
to sign up for the associative partner program.
Full Associative Partners
Full Associative Partners a pro-actively involved and informed on Ecommerce Europe white papers and position papers. Full Associative Partners receive the European B2C Ecommerce Report and regional reports for free. Full Associative Partners also receive two full conference packages to the annual Global E-commerce Summit and free entrance to yearly Ecommerce Europe pre-conferences on e-regulation, e-payments and e-logistics.
- Yearly European B2C Ecommerce Report (value: 2.950)
- 5 European B2C Regional Reports (value: 3.950)
- 2 Full Conference Packages Global E-commerce Summit (value: 2.500)
- Free entrance to 3 pre-conferences
- Free entrance to Round Table meetings in 8 European cities
- Pro-active involvement white papers and position papers
Full Associative Partners pay a yearly fee of € 9,500 and/or provide reciprocal services.
Associative Partners a pro-actively informed on Ecommerce Europe white papers and position papers. Associative Partners receive one full conference packages to the annual Global E-commerce Summit. Associative Partners pay a yearly fee of € 2,500 and/or provide reciprocal services.
- 1 Full Conference Packages Global E-commerce Summit (value: 2.500)
- Pro-active information on white papers and position papers
Associative Partners pay a yearly fee of € 2,500 and/or provide reciprocal services.
Become a Full Associative Partner or Associative Partner
Ecommerce Europe (Full) Associative Partners are (inter)national associations, organisations or groups of businesses engaged in e-commerce or with a strong affiliation to e-commerce.
Click to sign up for the associative partner program.