To advance the interests and influence of e-commerce in Europe through advocacy, communication and networking.
- Enhance the success of the European B2C e-commerce industry;
- Provide for a strong and effective representation of B2C e-commerce industry in Brussels;
- Advance the interest of B2C e-commerce industry with relevant stakeholders and institutions;
- In an environment where e-commerce companies feel at home;
- With new brand recognition and membership engagement at all levels.
Ecommerce Europe welcomes and invites national associations in EU member states and EFTA countries representing (part of) the e-commerce B2C industry in their domestic market to join the association.
Ecommerce Europe distinguishes between full membership and membership for associations. Full association members are fee paying national associations with voting rights, member associations are national associations who are full member of an established European association.
Read more about the National Assocations...
Board of Directors
Leading national ecommerce associations and cross border companies selling products and/or services online to consumers are represented on the Board of Directors of Ecommerce Europe.
Read more about the Board of Directors...
Ecommerce Europe's Executive Committee is comprised of the following persons:
Members of the Executive Committee:
- Wijnand Jongen (the Netherlands), Vice-President (Operations), Chair of the Executive Committee
- Annette Falberg (Denmark), Vice-Precident (Finances), Member of the Executive Committee
- Marc Lolivier (France), Vice-Precident (Public Affairs), Member of the Executive Committee
Read more about the Executive Committee...
Ecommerce Europe associative partners are e-commerce related organizations and non-governmental organizations (NGO’s) aligned to the European e-commerce industry. Associative partners are organizations and associations who want to be aligned to mission, goals of Ecommerce Europe.
Ecommerce Europe distinguishes between full associative partners and associative partners.
(Full) associative partners have an observant role within Ecommerce Europe.
Read more about the Associative Partners...
Ecommerce Europe media partners are (inter)national publishers and/or publications related to the European e-commerce industry.
Read more about the Media Partners...